Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Okay, my glorious Saturday has been briefly interrupted by the importuning of well intentioned bearers of advice I have decided to act on. 

I have edited the previous post:

Put The Life In Life

The changes simply take pains to explicitly state what I originally thought should be obvious.  To wit: when I say legal discrimination was ended by the action of liberal or progressive government, I always mean and intend to convey in any and in every way possible that such was the most courageous, moral, and righteous thing to do.

Please know that I always speak to people respectfully and directly.  I do not condescend in any way.  I  assume that those who take time to read this blog are every bit as well equipped to understand the overall point of view, historical references and touchstones, etc. as I am.

Hence, I do not think elaborations of this sort will likely need to be repeated.


No comments:

Post a Comment